Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Problem with Pretty Plates!

Oh dear.  I must address my current obsession with beautiful plates, antique or otherwise.

Now this isn't really a new obsession, heaven knows I've been collecting them forever.  But once I realized I could make something really cool to sell at the craft shows, give as gifts, etc. my obsession took a ridiculous turn, dragging me along for the ride!

Once given a legitimate reason for collecting these little gems, my addiction went full throttle!  I started buying them up by color, by size, by style....at thrift stores, antique stores, yard sales.....anywhere I could get a good deal.  They began to collect on the bed in the guest room, forming rickety towers in the hallway....heck, I even cleared out shelves in my linen closet.  Who needs towels when you have a stack of Liberty Blue beauties in need of a home!? 

Well, okay.  Enough said.  Now take a look at a few of the incredible serving pieces I have been creating with all that china.....just in time to sell at......GLITTERFEST!

Aren't they GORGEOUS!!?  I really enjoy making them too....and it's a good thing since I have enough product now to make a gazillion!!

Be sure to stop by Glitterfest if you can and have a peek at the beautiful works of art I've been creating with my Pretty Plate Obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment