Friday, September 26, 2014

More GOODIES for GLITTERFEST!

Hello friends and vintage lovers!

I hope you're ready for lots of fall festivals and holiday boutiques because it is now OFFICIALLY AUTUMN!!

Truth be told.....I'm not as big a fall lover as some folks I know, but once those adorable autumn decorations start showing up in the stores, I know that my FAVORITE HOLIDAY is not too far away........CHRISTMAS!  Please don't hate me, I know it's too early for most people to even think about, but I just love it!  Can't help myself. 

I've been working on Christmas stuff all year to sell at Glitterfest and other holiday craft shows.  Check out these sweet vintage-y ornaments I'll be selling at Glitterfest:



Come by and check out this really cool show if you can.  You will be amazed!!

GLITTERFEST
Oct. 11, 2014
10:00 - 4:00
Admission: $7
1960 South Anaheim Way
Anaheim, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment